The COVID pandemic had forced EANO to cancel the 2020 EANO meeting, to be held in Glasgow UK, September 10-13, 2020. Still, a lot of highly relevant research has appeared during the past year, and there is a continuous need for education. We have therefore decided to transition a part of the Glasgow meeting into a series of 3 webinars:
I. EANO webinar on Cancer Neuroscience: on neurons, glioma and the immune system, September 9, 2020 16:00-17:30 (CEST)
– Intersections between neuroscience and glioma biology
– cross-talk of brain metastases with neurons
– The Neuron-Immune-glioma axis
II. EANO webinar on Brain metastatic disease in the targeted era: improved outcome by changed strategies, September 10, 2020 16:00-17:30 (CEST)
– Time to start with targeted therapies alone?
– The promise of combined targeted therapies or immunotherapy with radiosurgery
– A changing role of neurosurgery?
III. Joint EANO-EAN Webinar on Neurotoxicity from antineoplastic treatments, September 11, 2020 16:00-17:30 (CEST)
– Mechanisms of brain damage by radiation and chemotherapy
– Neurological complications of novel anti-neoplastic drugs and immunotherapy
– FLASH radiotherapy: can a new technology minimize brain damage?
Detailed information can be found on https://www.eano.eu/eanomeetings/eanowebinar/
Please note all eEANO webinars will be CME accredited, free of charge and for EANO members only. Further webinars are planned for autumn!