1. An order, including those noted by our agents or representatives, is only binding if it is expressly accepted by us in writing. Cancellation of the order is not possible, unless after prior written agreement.
2. Services shall be delivered within the period specified in the contract.
3. The client shall ensure that the services can be delivered and installed by the assignee in a normal manner at the agreed place and time.
4. The assignee is not obliged to pay any compensation whatsoever, which would be the direct or indirect consequence of services delivered or sold by us, except in the case of gross negligence or intent. This does not affect the legal rights of the consumer. The liability of the assignee is in any case limited to the invoice value of theservices delivered. Under no circumstances can the assignee be held liable for any indirect loss such as, but not limited to, loss of income, loss of contracts, cost of capital, limitation of returns or any other loss or consequential loss, both to the client and to third parties. However, this limitation does not apply in the event of death or bodily injury of the client as a result of acts or omissions by the informant.
5. Unless expressly agreed otherwise in writing, the invoice is payable electronically or, after agreement, in cash or by deposit. In the event of non-payment of all or part of the price, the informant shall declare the client in default to pay the amount due within an appropriate period of time. If the client fails to pay within that period, the outstanding amount shall be increased ipso jure and without any further notice of default being required, by an annual interest of 25 euros.
6. Any non-payment shall give rise to the claimability of the outstanding invoices and entitle the assignee, after notice of default, either to suspend any future deliveries or to dissolve the agreement, without prejudice to the right to damages.
7. If one of the parties fails to fulfil its contractual obligations, the other party shall be entitled, after notice of default, either to suspend its obligations or to dissolve the contract without judicial intervention, if the notice of default is not followed up or no useful action is taken within 30 working days.
8. All our agreements are governed by Belgian law.